SPSO Complaints Improvement Conference 2020
*Please note this conference is now fully booked*
Our next Complaints Improvement conference will be held on Tuesday 25 February 2020 at Tynecastle Park, Edinburgh. This is not a public event, rather it is designed for public sector staff, advice agencies and academics for whom learning from complaints to improve services is a key part of their work or research. Specifically, it will be of interest to:
- Those with lead responsibility for monitoring and improving organisational performance
- Managers responsible for organisational learning from complaints
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Complaints and customer service managers, including staff who handle and investigate complaints
- Organisations with an interest in consumer redress.
The conference will focus on the recent review of the model CHP and best practice in complaint handling – especially learning from complaints. There will be a mixture of presentations and workshops around the following themes:
- Supporting staff who are the subject of a complaint
- Resolution skills
- Encouraging positive behaviour (including the use of social media)
Cost per delegate is £100.00.
For a full, downloadable copy of the agenda please click the below image.