The CSA team are keen to support organisations in a range of ways as they work towards adoption of the model CHP and improving complaints handling:
- Providing expertise and assistance in changing your complaints procedures and developing a valuing complaints culture
- Providing feedback on developing CHPs and plans for implementation
- Speaking to your staff, management teams or at sectoral events to explain the model CHPs, our requirements for adoption and monitoring arrangements
- Proving e-learning modules to increase awareness of the model CHP and improve complaints handling skills for frontline staff
- Facilitating the sharing of knowledge and best practice in complaints handling through the Valuing Complaints website
- Setting up networks of complaints handlers in both local authority and housing sectors, to support and learn from each other
The CSA team are happy to provide any feedback or support you require.
To find out how we can support your organisation’s complaints handling, please contact us.
Contact the CSA team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0131 240 2984
John Stevenson, Head of Complaints Standards